Leave Application Format

 To: <Name of Manager>

From: <Your Name>

 Date: <Date>


Subject: Request for Leave

I am writing to request a leave of absence from <date> to <date>. I am currently taking care of a family member who has become ill and needs my assistance. I understand the impact this leave may have on my work and I am willing to work extra hours and/or remotely when possible. I will also keep in contact with my team to stay updated on all projects I am working on.


I am confident that I can make up for any lost time through extra effort and dedication.


I appreciate your understanding and consideration of this matter. Sincerely,



<Your Name>

<Your Designation>

<Your Job ID>


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [Name of Supervisor]

From: [Your Name]

Date: [date]

Subject: Request for Leave

I am writing to request a leave of absence from [date] to [date]. During this time I will be [describe the reason for the leave]. I understand that this leave will be unpaid, and I will make arrangements for the completion of my work during this time. If you need any additional information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Thank you for your consideration.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]